Monday, June 27, 2005

TPS Reports

I have spent the last hour going through the YTD Gross Profit reports for my department and it hit me. The GPR's are my TPS reports. I am in office space hell! Except for one thing I got the memo. I got everyone that comes in each day (at least 3). I don't work in a cubicle but I do have a boss that likes to hike his leg up on the nearest object (no matter how high) and talk to you in that condescending manner.

I was sitting here going through our sales journal when I had to go to the restroom, guess who I had to walk into in the hall. So I stood there and talked about GPR's and GL's and COGS and AP until I was doing the "pee pee" dance waiting for him to be done with it. He then gets frustrated and says come on up to my office and we'll take a closer look at this. As I followed him to his office I ducked into a restroom and then went to his office. It's a good thing too, because I stayed up there for 30 minutes and didn't resolve a thing. Is it too much to ask for an early weekend?

No comments: