Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've got a Friend.....

During work today I had a very prolific epiphany. You see, I guess you could call me "a go to guy", if you need something, anything from something as simple as advice, support, or opinions, a lot of people come to me. Now if you need something done, be it anything from plumbing, heating & cooling, a new car, a place to live, or even tech support, ANYTHING, either I can handle it or I've got a friend that can help. This holds true even through some of the strangest of ordeals.

Well it dawned on me today that given my current situation, not I, nor any friend of mine can help with this one. Talk about feeling useless! This time of all times, when I need to have the answer or know someone that does......I'm lost.

3 comments:

mickey_finn said...

You surely do have a friend. If there's anything I can do, I will.

Wes said...

I wish it was something I could fix myself or know someone that could but this time, it's not up to me.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just gotta say, "F%@# it".