Friday, June 17, 2005

Ok, today is the best day of my life!

I got what I wanted and so much more from the reply from that "special someone". I no longer have to beat myself up everyday and wonder what might have been. Even if nothing happens after this, I can rest knowing that my feelings where matched. Wow, what an amaxing feeling this is. Just to feel the same emotions coming from her. At one time I gave up and moved on, but something inside of me just would not let her go. I pray a little more these days and I always ask the lord to send me someone that is everything I need and God did just that. It's amazing how we hide God's miracles behind what we call "rational thought".

With that said, I am overwhelmed and I would like to share one of my favorite quotes. I have always loved this quote (though I never have used it until last night). It comes from Lord Byron , an English poet, in which he wrote to the last great love of his life in 1819. I shared this quote in my letter to her and maybe, just naybe she too will be the last great love of my life.

"My sweetest treasure, I am trembling as I write to you, as I trembled when I saw you."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you. Life is much too short to not put yourself out there for someone about whom you really care. Nothing ventured, nothing gained - so they say. How can we begin to appreciate the best times of our lives if we don't have some of those bad times? Impossible, I say. Logic be damned - go for it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Wes!! Nothing is more beautiful than being in love and having it returned...I'm so happy for you!

Milt Bogs said...

I just love that trembling!

Wes said...

Thank you all for your encouraging word and emails. All is going well.

Anonymous said...

I am posting under anonymous because I think you know who I am. With that said. Whoever this woman is (since you want tell me) must be really important to you. You are one the best guys I have ever met and if she sees you for who you really are than she will see want an amazing and caring person you are. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Wes,
Just be yourself and if she doesn't like you then it was not meant to be.

Wes said...

Thanks to everyone out there in the blogoshpere. I really appreciate you comments.

Wes said...

Hoe does everyone know my name?