Saturday, June 18, 2005

Follow your heart

I got this from Channel 9, I felt it was worth sharing. It seems to fit my current situation.

“Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary“.

Commencement address at Stanford University
by Steve Jobs, on June 12, 2005

Life is for learning, go out and discover something new everyday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop avoiding the situation, we need more info on the "special someone"

Wes said...

Come on give me some time....I have to take this slow and make sure this is what she wants to do, I 'll keep you updated, I promise!

Anonymous said...

Follow your heart...Good advice, given you current situation.

Anonymous said...

This is truly words to live by.