Friday, June 17, 2005

One of those days!

Come on, it's Friday, I am suppose to be having a good day.

I forgot to pay my phone bill so the bastards cut it off. I had to run around town until I found a place where I could pay my bill and it is an instant payment. I have to be connected, if one of my lines of communications goes down, I go into panic mode. But I got that taken care of.

I guess I have been so wrapped up in work and college, that I forgot to pay a few bills. I noticed a small stack sitting on my kitchen table. So, again I am trying to get everything caught up.

I'm scared to death to get the reply from the email I sent to that "special somone" last night.

But something did happen to me on the way to pay my phone bill that made me smile. I was at a traffic light in the turn lane, when I looked over at the car to my right. There was this little old lady in a brand new Buick. She didn't look over at me, but she had a little red haired dog looking out her window. It was a cute dog, so I smiled, and I kid you not that dog gave me the biggest smile I have ever seen from a dog. It was so cute, I was smiling all the way back to the office.

2 comments:

Doris said...

I'm not an animal person but I love the thought of that dog smiling back! I'd be grinning for the rest of the day too :-)

PS: From BlogExplosion

Anonymous said...

Man! That always happens to me...I get busy with work and school and forget to pay my bills...oh, there goes my phone...hey! what happened to the lights??