Monday, June 20, 2005

Insert clever title here

I've drawn a blank for the title of this post. I thought I'd give everyone an update. Things couldn't be going any better. Her and I have talked on the phone for hours at a time.

The funny thing is, I usually can't stand to be on the phone for more than 45 seconds at a time. My cordless phone battery is getting where it won't hold a charge that long. So I actually went and bought a new battery for it.

I try to stay off the Internet so I won't miss her call. Its a damn good thing I can Blog from by BlackBerry. I would lose my mind.

I am filled with so much excitment and hope. We share so much its crazy. I can't wait to see what happens next. I can't stop thinking about her.
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow....u must have it bad. Staying off the Internet? I don't know if I could do that for anyone! LOL

Wes said...

Yeah it's that bad...err good.