Saturday, June 18, 2005

Anticipation

Waiting on the next phone call. I got to talk to her last night for a couple of hours. It was such a great conversation. I followed my regular routine this morning, wake up, check the email (thanks for everyones support), have my coffee, when I was pleasantly surprised to a good morning call. I feel like a child again. Waiting impaitently for our next conversation.

"I long to talk with you. My soul is bursting. Ideas, millions of ideas, are crowding into it; my soul pants for communion with you."

Percy Bysshe Shelley 1811
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

If she doesn't fall in love with you ....could I be next? :-) I love your quotes, they are so fitting and moving

Wes said...

LOL Thanks, but I'm holding out for this one.

Anonymous said...

I wish you the best Wes. It sounds like you know what you want. I say go for it!

Anonymous said...

I wish someone would use these quotes for me!

Anonymous said...

I saw your blog through the BE Blog rocket and WOW I was almost crying at your words. I hope the best for you..... Keep us updated!

Wes said...

Thanks, I feel so great knowing I have so many people in my corner.

Anonymous said...

Shelley was such an amazing poet, I am really amazed to see someone quote this. I've read up on the past events and all I can say is good luck!

Anonymous said...

Why do I feel like cying everytime I read these messages. You seem to be very versed in poetry. If she doesn't fall for you... I would in a heartbeat!

Wes said...

The quotes I use are some of my favorites. Let's just hope I stike a nerve with her.

Anonymous said...

It better! It sure struck a nerve with me!

Wes said...

LMFAO!

Anonymous said...

It takes talent to pull off what your doing.

Wes said...

Aww Shucks...... I just try my best to let her know how I feel.

Anonymous said...

You just let me know how it goes, Best of Luck to ya!