Thursday, June 23, 2005

Math problems

As I stated before somewhere in this blog, I hate math. I can't stand it. I'm having to take college pre-algebra and I have to really concentrate on our tests. Well the teacher covers new material when class starts and then tests on last weeks material. That can screw me all up. But yesterday I was pumped and ready for the test and for something I can only claim as a miracle, is that I actually understood the material we covered in class. Needless to say, I was happy and proud.

Here's the problem. Like I said, I have to concentrate during our tests, but the damn teacher sits there and talks and talks and talks during the test. COME ON! Everytime I was sitting there losing my train of thought and I would sit there and say "shut up" sort of softly but he kept rambling away. Now for the most part, he was talking about math, however, the straw that broke the camel's back was when out of nowhere he says "a lot of people out today, must be some kind of bug floating around" FUCK man enough is enough! It's bad enough we are covering the chapters at warp speed and it's everything I can do to study, but dude you need to shut your hole and let me calculate man.

1 comment:

Phil said...

Have you tried talking with the instructor to let him know that he's being a major distraction during the exams? If that doesn't work, bring a set of earplugs for the next test.