Thursday, June 09, 2005

Office antics Part 2

I though I would share a few things I like to do around the office to pass the time and piss people off. I had a friend of mine that used to work in the engineering department where I work. I would call him and if he didn't answer I would sneak to his cubicle and turn everything upside down, his phone, keyboard, chair, everything I could in the amount of time I had. Another one (also one of my favorites), I would take his mouse and drag out the slack and hang off of his desk with a post-it note on it that read "Goodbye cruel world, signed mouse". It's depressing to come back to your cubicle and see that your mouse has commited suicide.

Another great one thats hard to do these days, is to remove the ball out of someone's mouse. Since more and more people have optical these days, putting a little piece of transparent tape over the eye is just as amuzing. And if you really want to piss some people off. Sneak up to the main printer and put a ream of pink paper in the tray and watch as people print out tons of stuff in pink.

3 comments:

thordora said...

tape the reciever thingy on the phone down-phone keeps ringing as they're saying "hello"

other favorites:
taping wheels of chair
confetti on desk
chaining paper clips together, and placing BACK in jar

Wes said...

Good ones

Don't forget to put a little piece of tape over the part of the phone you talk into. People will be SCREAMING trying to make the other person here them.

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely trying a couple of these tomorrow....

I remember taping down EVERY single thing on my old boss' desk a couple of years ago. We even taped down paper...Ahhh...the good ole days when I didn't work for the Gestapo.