Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Crazy in LA - Part 2

So when I arrived home to make sense of the madness, I began to get pieces of the story. Apparently, she was sitting outside talking on the phone (she has imaginary conversations alot) about how we, everyone in our building, were all trash. We all beat our kids and live like, and I quote, "skanks." Ok this coming from the freak who, on more than one occassion, finds it amusing to come outside with nothing but a t-shirt on. Ok mind you, she lives UPSTAIRS so if your glance happens to fall that way. . . . . that's right. Its like welding w/o a mask. MY EYES!!!!

So anyhow, the neighbors that used to live upstairs from us had told us that she was like this. She threatens to call the authorities on anyone who has kids and claims that they're being abused. Ok, she doesn't call anyone. She's avoiding the cops as it is. But the fact that she threatened was enough to get my blood boiling. Don't mess w/ my babies!!!

So this goes on between my boyfriend and her for a couple of months. But she will not say a word to me b/c she knows that I'll whip up on her. One morning, about 7:30, I get a call again. She's cursing our upstairs neighbors b/c one of them is parked over the "center line." Two tires on our side, two tires on her side. And racial slurs at that. Screaming! So they call the cops on her b/c she was being too much I suppose. They come and she's in her apartment w/ the door locked. Well b/c she didn't answer the door, there is nothing they can do. Sounds like BS to me. Oh, but I'm not done yet...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like someone needs to check this womans dosage!