Friday, June 10, 2005

A good companion for one's MP3 Player



I picked this up last night to allow me to listen to my Zen Micro in my car without any compicated modding. The sound quality is that of the radio but it is really easy and for $30 I can't complain. Another unique feature of this vs other FM modulators is the fact that if you have MP3's on a thumbdrive you can simply plug it in and use the controls on it to listen to them. It comes with an audio cable so if you have an Mp3 player you are ready to rock. I tried it out on the way to work and I am pleased for the price.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the name of this? I might get one of these when I get my new mp3 player.

Wes said...

This one is a VR3 MP3 FM Modulator. You can pick one up at Wal-Mart in the automotive department for $30.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! :-)