Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Where's my Captain's Wafers?

Now that I got my tech info out this morning, I thought I'd post a thought.

First off, I am not a breakfast person. I'll take my mug of espresso and go until lunch, however this morning I found myself a little peckish. Usaually when this happens I'll go to the vending machine and buy a pack of the grilled cheese flavored Captain's Wafers. When I got to the machine, I almost punched in E1 for my crackers and I had to look twice. They were not there! In a panic of having to choose something different I searched the "cracker row" and wait a minute the crackers are gone! They moved the crackers two rows up. Whew, good at least I can have my Captain's Wafers. Here the problem I have. The "E" row was already too high to have crackers on to begin with, now two rows up, my crackers have to freefall that much more. I think the vending machine company knows that this will crush the bottom two crackers in the pack and they do this intentionally....Damn them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...you've got breakast issues...serious breakfast issues!

Wes said...

Nothing is better for breakfast than a cup of espresso