Wednesday, June 22, 2005

You are the perfect drug!

I have had my share of highs and nothing could compare to this. I thought I have been to this place before, at one point in my life. I was wrong. It's an emotional high that I have never felt.

You inspire me.

You inspire me to live again, to be myself again, to free myself.
You inspire me to work harder, to think harder, and to know myself again.
You inspire me to be better, do better, and to want better.

You excite me.

You excite me and make me feel so good about who I am.
You excite me and cause me to think of you every moment of everyday.
You excite me and free me of my inhibitions and share so many laughs with me.

I've got so many people telling me, "boy, you've got it bad", and I simply tell them "no, I've never had it this good".

Thank you, for being you.

1 comment:

mickey_finn said...

Reading this post made me wish I had someone to love me. Been married 3 times and not sure any of them even liked me! Kermit was special, but he was an alcoholic and a heavy gambler...made me live in fear a lot. But, he gave up drinking for me - the last 6 months he was alive were quite happy ones for me. I won't give up on love - although I think love has given up on me!