Thursday, June 23, 2005

Dude you totally copied my whopper order

OK let me tell you a story about lunch today.
Me and 2 co-workers, we will call them bob and tom, went to lunch today at a local Mexican restaurant. Tom suggested to us that he might get a certain lunch special. Well, when I got to looking at the menu , what Tom wanted sounded good. So when it came time to order I went first and ordered what Tom said that he wanted. Then Bob ordered the same thing that I did, and let me tell you Tom got mad and said " Why don't you guys order something that I want" and ordered something else. We told him to order the lunch that he wanted, but he said that he could not have the same thing that we got.

Ok, maybe I'm dumb and just don't get it, or is it childish to get mad at someone else ordering what you want?

I need input on this one, what is the damn deal with order copying ??????

6 comments:

Nick Riggs said...

No, that is pretty strange. Sounds like some kinda of rare complex.

Anonymous said...

Dude, how dare you copy poor Tom!!! I mean geeze, it's like...how can he be cool if he eats the same things you guys eat? (removing tongue from cheek now).
Next time, leave Tom at the office, and find somebody cool to join you for lunch.

mickey_finn said...

Do you recall the "medal" e-mail you sent me? If you stop and think about it, there's LOTS of folks that hate to be copied at ANYTHING because they usually are the copiers! All you can hope is that you don't have lunch with that particular dude again!

Anonymous said...

You should make it a point to go to lunch with this man as often as possible, find out what he thinks he is going to order and "copy his whopper" every single time you guys go out. Eventually one of two things will happen; he will either get over it or he will need major therapy. Either way you'll have some laughs in the process.

Wes said...

I agree with Crazy Kitty, stalk his lunch habits, learn his, routine, and bring the same lunch to work that will really mess with him.

Anonymous said...

Does this guy wear pink panties? If so, that would explain everything.