Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Exams... ARGH

I am in no shape to take this exam. The teacher is always late so I have some time to sit and blog my little butt off. It's not a tough exam, just flow charts and psuedocodes, but my mind is in another place right now. I just want to blow this class and get home. Work was a real pain in the ass today, the president of the company sort of chewed my ass. Appearantly he was on a ass chewing rampage because every department head in the offfice got chewed.

Take a deep breath, close my eyes, go to my happy place (which is strangly colorful) and make it through the day. After class I have to visit my soldiers. They haven't seen me in a month or so. My hair is getting long and I'm brandishing a nice goatee. They might flip out to see the real me. I guess I never mentioned that I am actually a Captain (0-3) in the State Guard.

Teacher is in... bye.

No comments: