Friday, June 10, 2005

Office Headaches

Man I am ready to get out of here and have a quiet weekend.

As stated somewhere before in this blog, we have a sister company down in Puerto Rico, and I am the one that handles all things "Del Caribe". We also do a lot of business with a few companies in Singapore. Talk about polar opposites. Puerto Rico likes to wait and wait and wait about getting any information to me or the right information for that matter, so it is a constant battle with them going back and forth until we both agree on what it is they need. Now Singapore is the exact opposite, they know what they want and they want it yesterday! So its hurry up mode the minute I get a call from Singapore. God help if they have to wait on something. They hound the shit out of me until I get it done.

1 comment:

Stormwind said...

That sounds like headaches for you- no matter which culture the business is calling from. My sympathies.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. It's always nice to hear from new folks.