Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Annoying college students

The one thing I thought I'd enjoy about taking night classes, is the fact that I would be taking my classes with other people that work for a living and are more mature. However, I was complaining about whoever used the computer last had all the settings screwed up and this old bastard beside me says "yeah its always the computer" , I almost monkey stomped his old ass.

Then this other woman in front of me, who is a major kiss ass, was talking about her boyfriend and how he will be making $80,000 after he completes his mechanics training. In this part of the world no one makes that kind of money working on cars. She then turns to the rest of us and asked if anyone one of us makes that kind of money. Again I was ready to monkey stomp.

I am starting to dislike people (stupid people that is)
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

3 comments:

Wes said...

But I just want to Monkey stomp someone!

RagDoll said...

MONKEY STOMP! I love it! Some people are so deserving a good monkey stomping. Those 2 winners included. I would be hard pressed not to give them a good stomping myself. Great blog!

Anonymous said...

It always amazes me how people can seem to find so many annoying traits in others but miss all of the traits that are annoying in themselves.