Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fable owns me no longer!

HA, take that Fable. I know this game has been out for a while, but I waited till I found it used at Rhino Video Games. This game grabbed a hold of me and wouldn't let go. I played every little aspect of the game. I was so engrossed with building experience, fishing, buying and selling, then I found out that you actually have a lifespan. DAMN realism, I could have played this one forever. But today, after consuming nearly 20 hours of my life, I beat it. I think a sequel is a must and PLEASE make it longer. It wasn't very difficult, it was just so engaging that I couldn't put it down.

I highly recommend Fable for the Xbox!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost considered buying the Xbox just for this game...

Wes said...

Are you kidding me? No Xbox? How do you function? Just joking, it really is a great game, pick it up when you buy the Xbox 360!

Anonymous said...

Now how am I going to get the Xbox 360, PS3 AND Nintendo Revolution? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

Wes said...

Easy the 360 will be out soon, and the PS3 wont be ready until 2nd quarter 06 (I predict) and who knows when the revolution will be ready and it will probably be cheap when it comes out.