Wednesday, July 20, 2005

One of those days!

This morning was a freaking nightmare. One problem after another, phone call after phone call, meeting after meeting. Usually this makes for a fast day. This is not the case for today. I feel like I've done 3 weeks worth of work before lunch and here it is only 3:00pm. After lunch everything came to a screeching halt.

I am no accountant, so please stop asking me where all the COGS, WIPS, BOM's, and GPR's get their numbers from. I have no idea, that is what the software is for. Just let me set here and handle business.

I completely forgot about tomorrow. A friend of mine's boss is going to take me and her husband up for a joy ride in his little four seater plane. I've never flown in something that small but I am up for it. Weather permitting we will go up after work tomorrow and I hope I get to take some good pics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog.
Ajay