Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm going to hurt the old bastard!

This old bastard in my programming class is pulling on my last nerve. I can't help the fact that your old body can't stand to have the room temp down past 75 degrees, the rest of us are about to burn up in here. I asked to turn the air on and he flipped out. I'll break his hip as he's walking back to his car.

And please tell me who for the love of god would wear black socks with WHITE PANTS and WHITE SNEAKERS!!!! Not to mention that most people, once they reach a certain age, no longer feel the need to kiss the teacher's ass. This guy can't see the light of day because his head is so far up her ass!

But it's almost over and this is my last class of the semster for this one! Maybe I'll spare his hip and just give him a dirty look.

1 comment:

Nick Riggs said...

God I miss college.