Thursday, July 14, 2005

Once you go Black (Berry) you'll never go back!

The BlackBerry 7100T

It is insane how dependent I have become on this phone. I have since renamed it my "CrackBerry". I once had a top of the line HP iPaq 5555 PDA and used it in conjunction with my Sony Ericsson T-610 to surf the web and check email. After getting my hands on the BB 7100T, it was bliss. I was able to combine all the features that I used with the phone and PDA into one nice little package.

The interface is almost indentical to Outlook (from which I live in) so it is really user friendly. The instant email on the go has been worth its weight in gold! Even when I am away from a computer I always have access to anything.

The 7100 series does have it's share of shortcomings, things like battery life, bluetooth only supports headsets and not data transfer, the speakerphone could be louder and the display is really easy to scratch.

However, the benefits of having this little jewel means never missing an important email, task, appointment, etc. The BB sync sofware is (in my oppinion) better than most. It's fast, easy to use and you can charge your phone via USB cable.

I never wanted a BlackBerry in the past because of the sheer size of most models, but if you want the almost endless capabilities of a BB and the perfect integration of a phone, then the 7100 series is the choice to make.


Check out all of the 7100 series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That 7100 looks so much better than those older models. I probably should have gone with a Blackberry considering how I use the Treo.