Sunday, July 31, 2005

I'm Back from TN

I am so ready for bed. I will fill you in on the weekend tomorrow but I had to share a funny story with you. I made it home around 5:30 this afternoon and after unpacking I decided to drive up to Taco Bell and get some food. On the way back I noticed someone who looked like Blaze standing on the side of the road on a cell phone. Upon closer inspection I realized that it was in fact him. So I turned the car around and went to see what was obviously wrong.

He and his now Ex-girlfriend got into it and he told her to pull over and he got out and she left, so I told him to hop in and forget about the crazy bitch and I'll take him home. Well she came back and picked him up, I waited to find out if everything was ok and he waved at me to go ahead. I didn't make it a mile down the road and he called and asked me to pick him up at the next gas station past where he was just at, but before I could get turned around he called me back saying the crazy bitch wouldn't let him out of her truck.

I thought she was going to pull a Vanilla Sky and run the damn truck off the road and kill them both. After I got home and ate my dinner he called again asking me to pick him up about 10 miles from the last spot. I went and picked him up and took him home. Damn I hope he tells her to piss off.

1 comment:

C. Hedges said...

I would also be afraid of the Vanilla Sky sitaution with an obviously upset woman.

Too bad Blaze just didn't ride home with you the first time. Sometimes letting one's S/O blow off steam is important.

Delberate Chaos