Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Marc Broussard's new video


I have followed Marc Broussard for the last few years and his music is nothing short of amazing. This 24 year old cajun can play the guitar and sing like nobody's business. I have seen him perform live on many occasions and he really puts on a great show. I have all of his albums and a couple of live albums (one of which was cut at the show I went to). His latest album, Carencro, has a permanent place in my CD player.

Check out his latest video "Home", which happens to be one of my favorite songs as well.

Marc recently signed with Island Records (who also have such talents as Mariah Carey, The Killers, Hoobastank, Sum 41 and even Def Lepard), so be prepared to start hearing more and more from the truly talented young man.

I can't wait for the 13th of August, we are going to see him live at the Mercy Lounge in Nashville, TN.

No comments: