Wednesday, July 13, 2005

How amazing

What an amazing turn in my life. I've prayed for something like this for the last couple of years, but I never thought my prayers would have been answered like this. Things have never been this exciting before. Someone mentioned how things are just falling so "right" and I couldn't agree more. The last month has been full of ups and downs. Right now I am so high I can't see the ground. I've got so much to look forward to over the next couple of months. I'm going white water rafting on the 30th, I've got another lake trip planned for August, and a concert that no one could stop me from going to.

And the best part is, I get to spend these times with someone who means the world to me.

1 comment:

mickey_finn said...

Cool Beans! Wow, am so happy for you I could just shout, but the town is too small. May do it anyway. Best news I've seen for a long time.