Tuesday, July 19, 2005

In a Perfect World

In a perfect world we wouldn't be plagued by our fears and our emotions. We would not worry about what will be and just live our life day by day. Things are never as complicated as we make them seem. Sometimes a situation is truly black and white, no grey area, no real obstacles, just an obvious problem with an obvious solution.

As I go day by day, I think about how my life has changed and will change time and time again, but over the course of these changes I welcome these new events and I am excited to live in this moment. I am cursed with being human, so sometimes my emotions and fears can get the best of me. Still, I drive on playing my part in the play of life. I am not the lead character. God takes that role and I am just a actor that follows his lead.

No comments: