Friday, July 01, 2005

Holiday weekend plans

1. Friday night - Sit on my ass, take it easy and watch a couple of movies

2. Saturday - Go to the lake, hang out with some friends at their cabin and get sunburned

3. Sunday night - Collective Soul concert

4. Monday - Sit on my ass and do my homework

Update: I wish my teachers would get their shit together. Just out of curiosity I checked my assignments online and my OS teacher decided to have our mid-term exam on Tuesday:

Date: Thursday, June 30, 2005 1:34pm

Hello Everyone,
The midterm will be on Tuesday, July 5, 2005. It will be at 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., in
the health science building room 221 and at 5:30 p.m., in the computer science building
room 21. The exam will be all multiple choice questions. Use the lesson quizzes as a
study guide. You CANNOT use your book or notes during the exam. Reply to this email
and let me know what time you will attend.
--------------------

How nice, now I have to study for a fucking exam over a holiday weekend, and the best part is I work all day Tuesday and have another class at 5:00PM that night.

1 comment:

jane said...

I hope you have a very safe holiday. Nice blog! Found you on b.e.!