Monday, November 21, 2005

To 360 or not to 360 (right now, anyway)



There isn't any doubt as to if I am going to get a 360. The real question is, do I wait until the first release comes out and wait for the masses to test to the next-gen console and maybe give MS some time to work out the bugs.

I already have a buyer for my Xbox and I could wait in line for 3 hours and may get lucky enough to get a voucher to obtain one at the stroke of midnight. The word is, every retailer has a very limited number in stock, and I know this to be true because of some inside sources at different retailers.

I'm anxious like a kid, wanting to dive right in and get one, but I would hate to get one, only to find a lot of bugs and end up wishing I would have waited.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Ahhh, I really want one! I have to wait until tax refund though. Gonna buy the bundled system, a game (or two), year subscription to XBOX Live, and get a membership to one of those online game rental places. Oh, and I'm considering buying an HDTV just for this thing! Whoo hoo. Anyhow, I guess it's good that I have to wait a couple more months. Like you said, this will give time for "the masses" to test it. I still can't wait though!