Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tending the farm

Dad has gone hunting for the weekend so I am feeding the ducks and geese while he is away. Dad has his own dog but he has taken over my dog Aspen. Mom and Dad live next door and dad is retired so he takes my dog with him all over the farm and has actually started to train him to help with the cattle. He even has Aspen treeing squirrels.



It's very scenic around here and sometimes I forget how great it is to live out in the country.

This is my dad's dog Prissy, she's the "farm dog". Small but fiesty, she loves to smile, very loyal and very independent.


Aspen runs all over the place, chasing the geese and being chased by the geese.

Well, that's all for now. I'm helping my sister move into their new house so off I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The doggie's cute. And its really pretty around your house.