Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Strange Neighbors

Every day for the last few days no matter what time I come dragging in, my neighbors are in there car with it in reverse and the minute I park and get out they leave. Maybe it's a coincidence but odd nevertheless. I new something was off about them when the husband sleptwalked his way out of a window..... no wait, let me rephrase that to what he actually did. He dove out of the fucking window in his sleep! He cut himself all to pieces leaving a blood trail that looked of a violent murder scene and walked to the front door and knocked for a while.

Anyway Angus found another one of his relatives in Canada, turns out he enjoys beer as well.

Obviously they are distant relatives, Angus would never drink Coors Light. At any rate Angus was happy to see a relative. His name is Rat Bastard and Angus had to get a closer look.


Hello RB, greetings from Alabama!

No comments: