Saturday, November 19, 2005

Iron Bowl 05

Today is the day.



One of the most watched games of the season is today (especially in the South). It's Alabama VS Auburn. I am an Alabama fan, and besides their loss to LSU last weekend and their questionable offense, the Iron Bowl is always a game that is undecided until the end. No matter how good the teams are going into this game, any team could win. I would never bet money on the Iron Bowl, but I have to give it to Auburn this year. Alabama's defense will be worked hard today and if they want to win I think the defense will have to win it for them.

So I'm getting the housework done and getting ready to head over to a friend's house to watch the game. Eat some good food, drink a few beers and have a good time, no matter the outcome.

Angus McRatty is ready for the game as well, I'm surprised he's a fan. He'll be hanging out with us this afternoon.


ROLL TIDE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAR EAGLE!!!!

28-18

Wes said...

Hey, they played a better ball game, I'll admit that but don't forget the 9 points that the refs cheated us out of.

genderist said...

Well, at least you didn't lose to Vandy like we did!