Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Just a sidenote

I am starting to hate this template!

This polka dot on black design has got to go. It's starting to look like something a pyscho depressive would wear to a funeral. I need Flames!! (the whole Pyro thing)

I've looked a few options but I'm not paying someone for a piece of code just to change the appearance a little.

Anyway, so tonight at a class we had a very "cheerful" fellow subbing, class didn't last long at all. It feels nice to be home at a descent time. But get this, I go into my office and look what I walked in on.


Turns out my newest house guest from Canada loves Irish beer, go figure. Well this will not do! He needs to find his own brand or pitch in on this shit. It's not cheap at nearly $10 a six pack. Everything's cool though, He appoligized (well that's what it appeared he was doing) and went right back to his place under my Irish hat....... EIN MINUTEN BITA (yeah my German is a little rusty), this rat is not Canadian at all, he's Irish! Damn, well it looks like I will need to give him a fitting Irish name.

Any suggestions?

No comments: