Thursday, November 24, 2005

20,000 Hits!!!

Wow! Over 20,000 hits, I guess people actually take the time to read my mindless rambling about technology and the occasional insight to my life. Thanks to all my readers!

So I'm finally home after dicking with that whole false alarm issue at work. I went ahead and filled the fax machines with paper and distributed the orders that came in since yesterday. I took a moment to check my email and it looks like Monday is going to be a bitch of a day.

I think a pay raise is in order. I live the closest to the office, so I am the one who gets called when the alarm goes off. Sometimes at 2 in the morning! Granted it is always a false alarm (ADS sucks ass). Look people, I started my career in the security industry and I know alarms. My last job was doing this kind of shit for jails and prisons, so I know the security business pretty well. The upside to my professional background is that if I ever go to jail, they HAVE to put me in a maximum security cell (which means I have no bunk mate). Give me 1 minute in a regular cell and I be out of that bitch in no time!

On another note, I have a few new opportunites at my current job and I am really considering one of my options. I can stay where I am at for as long as I want. Or, I can transfer to a different location. My first pick is Brantford Canada; I can move up there and do international sales for a while and maybe move into the European market.

No comments: