Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Finally Winter is coming!

If you hadn't already guessed it, I hate the heat. I love the cold crisp air, sitting on the front porch on a cold morning wrapped in my house coat and drinking my coffee. Here in Alabama we seem to only have two seasons. Summer and Winter. Fall seems to be a memory. Yesterday, the high was in the 70's and today the highs was in the 40's. Big jump for one day but at least my favorite season is upon us.

Maybe this year we could have some snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think summer is better cause in winter you have to bundle up in clothes and I think its uncomfortable, but in summer if you get too hot, just strip down and jump in a pool or lake.. and bikini's and tan lines rock!!!

ash

Wes said...

I don't look so good in a bikini, But I do look Bitchin in a Parka!!!