Wednesday, August 24, 2005

The tale of the little two

I had to.... I just had too.

Buddha and I were sitting in math class tonight and the teacher asked the students what we thought the answer was. Buddha said x squared but the answer was 2x so I said there you go putting your little 2 in the wrong place again. At this point I started to lose it. I started laughing and said you know what happens when you go sticking your little two in the wrong place (talking about his wife being pregnant), and without missing a beat, Buddha says "yeah, you multiply!" I was crying trying to hold back the laughter and keep from drawing more attention to myself.

Maybe you just had to be there, but damn it was funny!

1 comment:

mickey_finn said...

You two together in the same class could be very trying to the teacher! LOL Funny story and made me laugh out loud to read it! I can see where it would have been very difficult to LEARN anything important after that! Hello to you and Erik, too! Miss you both very much.