Saturday, August 06, 2005

Decisions Decisions

Saturday, a day to catch up on the house work, relax and watch a couple of movies. I'm trying to get my stuff packed for my trip to Houston and I have realized that my business attire has become VERY casual. Now I am having to pull out the nice clothes to wear and I can't decide what to bring. I think I will worry about that tomorrow.

Kim and I are going down to Bham tonight to hang out with some friends at a kareoke bar. This should make for an interesting night. I will be blogging via the crackberry for a while but I will return to the blogosphere when I get back from Houston.
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Sunday Morning to ya! My thoughts will be with you as you head out for your new adventure in Houston,your career, and your life. Rewards await you beyone your imagining. Be safe!