Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I wonder

I have to admit that I am not sure where I am standing at the moment. Every day is different, but with an obvious pattern emerging. I know last month was incredible, this month however, has seem to come to a halt. Progress has seem to have slowed and very suddenly I wonder if things have changed without me knowing.

It's strange how one can think you've got it all figured out and then the tables turn and I'm left standing confused and discouraged. What role does a nice guy have in this world? Are we destined to spend our lives in a constant state of back and forth.

I hate to seem stereotypical, but do nice guys truly finish last? It certainly seems that way.
Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, nice guys don't alway finish last. Just ask Erik.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, it seems as if being nice and being mean has nothing to do with finishing first or last. It is simply a question of who is more motivated.

Anonymous said...

"Nice guys finishing last" is an old wives' tale - it's knowing where the finish line is that really matters! I am trying to read between the lines of your posting and not liking very much what I think and feel. Please tell me all is okay with you.