Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I have to say, I was really wanting to get back home. I made it in late last night and I was so ready to sleep in my bed. First day on the job went well, just your typical training stuff. Once I get in the groove I'll feel more comfortable there. It's a lot more fast paced than I though it would be, but that will make the day go by.

My schedule is all messed up, I have been thinking it is Monday all day long, but that just means the weekend is sneaking up on me.

I won't be blogging near as much, but I'll try to keep it going in the evenings. One of these days I'll have DSL (DAMN YOU BELLSOUTH!), so really trying to post about stuff here at home is a pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wes...I'm actually starting a new job today too. I always love the first day....