Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Lord give me patience

I signed up for a 7:30PM class thinking it was at 5. Oh well it's too late now. The bad part is, the class is a new class required for my major (computer networking) called Intro to the information super highway. Imagine my frustrations. Maybe the instructor will just assign the work and not make those of us who can properly operate a mouse sit through the pain of hearing him teach the illiterate.

One more day to go and I am done with my so called training. Tomorrow is my first day of actually doing my job and 2 people are going to be out of the office, so the workload will be huge. What a way to get started.

Lord, give me patience.

Sent wirelessly via BlackBerry from T-Mobile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can handle it, I am sure. Just go slowly at a rapid pace! LOL

Miss you. Hope all is well.