Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Damn Katrina....Damn her to HELL

My prayers to those who lost homes or family due to the hurricane. I am not sure how I did it, but I mangage to sleep clean through the night. The power went out after 11:00 pm and I usaully wake up from that happening, not this morning. My Dad drove out to my house to check on things and brought me some coffee, so that was a good start to an otherwise shitty morning.

The wind damage is pretty bad around here. Many trees were down and the road is littered with debris. We were lucky though. Maybe the rest of those who were victims of her wrath, can get back on there feet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, was a wild ride last night. Glad you got some sleep, though, 'cuz I sure didn't sleep a wink all night. All is well here with only tree limbs down all over the yard. Hope all is well with you and Kim. Haven't heard anything along those lines in a while and am worried for you.