Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Life with Bro

I was reading Lex's post about how she might have seen a ghost, and I thought I'd share the story of Bro.

Bro lives in my house. He doesn't haunt or anything he just floats around and lives mostly in the corner. I've seen him around the house over the last couple of years and I was telling Blaze about him. Of course he called BS on it and didn't believe me, until one day we were sitting on the couch watching a movie and I saw Bro (who at the time was unnamed) zip across the living room. I didn't say anything intentionally to see if Blaze saw him too. Blaze said "ok man I saw it, I believe you".

Now if you haven't already guessed it, Bro is an orb, a spherical light that moves about idependently. Blaze suggested we name him Bro (orb spelled backwards) and so he was named. Blaze has seen him a couple of times since we named him. So I know I am not crazy. I can't explain what it is but people say it is just light coming in through the window, but Bro has been seen all over the house, so that theory doesn't work.

Come to think about it, I haven't seen Bro in a few months. I wonder if he moved out? I bet he did and he must have took some socks with him too!

1 comment:

Wes said...

Wow, tell him Wes said hi.....AND where is my socks!