Sunday, August 14, 2005

Out of the loop

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm juggling so much right now my head is spinning. I don't have time right now to keep up with the tech side of my blog, but I would like to refer you to The Digital Tech Life. She's great at keeping up with what's new out there. I will keep posting as I find time.

The new job is going pretty good and classes start back on the 22nd. I'm only taking 2 classes this semester so I hope this lightens the load a little. I managed to pass all my classes last semester, but I really had to bust my ass.

Everything else is going pretty good too. Just taking it one day at a time right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Wes!! I appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to get worried about you! It's good to be busy, but not so good to be dizzy! Hang in there, friend, it will get much better!