Monday, August 01, 2005

A New Hobby



Before I decided to join the Army, I was going to persue a career in digital imaging and photography. I have always loved black and white photos and after taking this picture I realized that my "photo eyes" have came back to me. I think I will have this picture framed and add it to my living room (I have nothing but B&W art in there anyway). I see so many opportunities around me for great photos and I usually pass them by, but I think I'll start capturing these moments and begin building a collection.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unlike you, I've just started out in Photography - go me a canon 350d, and so far I've got to say it something I'm really enjoying. I dare say it will take a while for me to find my "all seeing eyes", but I hope to get there some day :)

Diana said...

I wish it was a larger picture -- it certainly looks interesting.

Wes said...

There is a larger photo on FlickR, just click on the badge and you'll find it.