Friday, May 13, 2005

A little more info

I have almost came to the conclusion that Neurocam is an ARG. Upon further investigation it seems to fit. However the Neurocam disclaimer says the following:

neurocam is not a cult religion
neurocam is not a prank or a hoax
neurocam is not a game
neurocam is not a social experiment
neurocam is not an interactive website experiment
neurocam is not your fantasy
neurocam is not our fantasy
neurocam is not confined to the imagination
neurocam is not a study
neurocam is not a psychology experiment
neurocam is not an ARG
neurocam is not addictive

I call bullshit on the last one, it's addivictive as crack and I am not even a member. There is several more disclaimer that I did not list, but I think the ones listed above a relevant to this posting. Even if this is a game or real I still am finding it hard to resist.

1 comment:

Elhorranna said...

So did you put in your Application to Neurocam yet? Operations are still running strong.