Monday, May 23, 2005

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

What happened? Monday's are never this busy. I came in this morning with more work and deadlines due today than I've had all month. And somehow the stuff that went wrong was automatically put on me to fix. How did that happen? Anyway, I can finally seen the top of my desk. A paper bomb went off in my office close to lunch and I've been cleaning shrapnel up all day. I am beginning to despise Puerto Rico (not Puerto Rico itself), we have a sister company down there and I am the one that has to handle everything from them. Instead of calling me with a list of part #'s or model #'s, they like to call me and say "I want to order ten cameras". Well you know the whole CCTV market is pretty freaking huge, so I need a little more information i.e. manufacturer, model #, part #, etc. There idea of more information is:

"the cameras were fairly small & that the housings are about 1’ long for about 4” or 5” wide. The monitors are black & white. The battery back is as specified"

Come on, give me something I can work with people.! So the day is almost over and I feel like I need a vacation from today and this last weekend. It's got to get better......Right?

No comments: