Thursday, May 19, 2005

Back to the norm

I have a lot of people who have been following my blog about the Next Gen consoles. It has taken a lot of time to find the good stuff and now that G4 has released so much information, I am going back to writting about my normal rants and raves. If anyone has any new info they would like to share, please leave some comments. So here it is Thursday morning, the week is almost over. I have a graduation ceremony to attend tomorrow night and hopefully a date for Saturday. I would love to catch Episode three this weekend but I don't see that happening. I'm not a superfan but the last two movies were really good. I go back to college in 12 days. I am excited but at the same time, a little nervous. I went to college after I got out of the Army and stopped going after 2 semesters. This time around I will be taking night classes and have decided to continue until I finish my degree. Plus I changed my major from business to computer networking. A big change, but I am more comfortable with computers than say being a lawyer or a doctor. Not to mention, I have the GI Bill paying for my tuition and the company I work for has a tuition reimbursement program.

No comments: