Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bro is BACK!!



It has been a long time since I have seen Bro floating around my place. But ever since I put a framed picture of this little girl on top of my entertainment center, it keeps getting moved. I'm big on bilateral symmetry so both sides of the wall have even pictures and the entertainment center has 2 pictures on each side. I keep them aligned a certain way, but for some reason Bro likes this picture about 3 inches more inward.

It has to be him. I saw him hanging around the other day and I've marked where I place the picture and check it to see if it has moved. A couple of days will pass and then she's moved.

I wouldn't mind it so much if he would just move the other pictures to match (if I wake up to all my pictures moved, I'm out of here). But if Bro is reading this......Where are my socks??

No comments: