Friday, October 21, 2005

Wikipedia's list of words and expressions from The Simpsons



Alcamahol:
Homer's mispronunciation of alcohol

Drunkening:
The process of becoming drunken, this would be gerund form of the the pseudo-verb "To Drunken". Moe tells Homer he's late for his drunkening.

Jerkass:
A combination of the words "jerk" and "jackass," used by Homer, in the episode "The Joy of Sect." This term is also used to describe Homer's behavior during some recent seasons, primarily during seasons 10-12, and rising up briefly in season 16.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard about this advertising scheme on a another blog, that gives away free computers. It sounded like a scam, but after I googled it, it was legitmiate. You have to sign up for an offer from one the sponser companies. I did the free credit report one and canceled before the free trial time was up. That was it! I just recieved my new mini computer and it didn't cost me a thing! Here's the link if you're on as tight of a budget as I am.

http://minimacs.freepay.com/?r=15601403