Saturday, October 08, 2005

My Chem Concert



I took my niece to her first rock concert (I am so proud of her). She was on a Country kick there for a while and it just broke my heart. Now she's a little older and realizes that country music is crap. She didn't think her old "Unc" had it in him, but I've been rocking since she was wearing Osh Kosh. I took her and 4 of her friends to see My Chemical Romance with Reggie and the Full Effect, and the Alkaline Trio. It wasnt a bad show but I did manage to bodyslam some idiot for trying to crowd surf on his own.

I didn't know I had it in me. I flung him like a rag doll for jumping on a group of girls. My new slogan is "Stronger than a locomotive, faster than a speeding bullet, don't mess with my niece".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stage diving seemed so cool when I was in high school (so long ago - ugh). But now it just seems ridiculous.

Maybe I'm just getting old.

Anonymous said...

Country Music is crap! Congrats on breaking the mold!

Anonymous said...

Your niece is a doll! What's with your hair, sir? LOL Did you stick your finger in an electric socket or something? Sorry, but couldn't help but laugh when I saw your "spike" do! I can see the absolute joy on your niece's face. She had a ball, didn't she?
It was great talking with you earlier.

Nick Riggs said...

Come on Wes, I remember when you listened to country like that wasn't any other music on earth.