Sunday, October 02, 2005

Logitech Cordless Precision Controller for Xbox



Experience the freedom to play anywhere you want and eliminate cable clutter in your living room. The second generation Logitech Cordless Precision Controller delivers the performance, convenience, and comfort you've been looking for. It's engineered to be small and light, yet it still uses Logitech's highly reliable 2.4 GHz radio frequency technology to deliver precise control with no lag.

My Duke has finally been retired. I hate the s-type controllers for the xbox and I refused to buy one after I noticed the Duke was wearing out. The Logitech xbox controller has been out a while and I really wasn't planning on getting a wireless controller because of the 360 coming soon but I had a gift certificate from Game Stop and decided to go ahead and pick it up.

It has a great feel and there is no lag. My only complaint is you have to press the buttons down a little further than normal to make contact, but all in all I like it.

No comments: