Sunday, October 23, 2005

What's Wrong!!!



Well an article of mine made it's way on the Computer World Blog.

What I can't figure out is how Google is not indexing this site. It's all over MSN and I have already submitted the site to Google (hell I am using BlogSpot), you would think it would happen naturally. I tried to use the new google sitemaps, but appearently there is something I am not doing right.

Maybe I'm having a really dumb moment, but in order for Google to verify my site I have to Create a verification file (HTML file) and place it on your server at http://cpt-pyro.blogspot.com/.

It's not my server, It's Google's, so how do I insert this file???

Anybody out there that can help me with this???

1 comment:

TaraMetBlog said...

That's awesome about the Computer World shout out, go you!

That's weird about Google though. Have you tried submitting your URL over at the free section at www.addme.com ?